T-Minus Productions is not a real movie company at all. They don't have a studio or offices or any money. I should have known better since they have a P.O. Box as their address. A friend of mine did a photo shoot for them for a movie that she was told was weeks away from Production. That was about 6 months ago.

Too bad the photo shoot was at someone's condo and was really weird and creepy. Look at their website, looks like it was made by a 10-year old. I was so dumb to believe them. I guess I'm young and *** compared to these Hollywood wanna-bes just preying upon people's dreams.

I don't want anyone else to make the same mistake I did. Before you meet with them, ask for their Articles of Corporation, ask to visit their Production offices, ask to see a statement of funds for making the movie and I bet you want get anything.

Maybe things have changed but I don't think so. Anyone can have a website and a Facebook Page and make it look like they're somebody big and important. I should have told my friend NOT to respond to an ad on Craigslist that a "movie house" posted. is not a real movie company at all. They don't have a studio or offices or any money. I should have known better since they have a P.O. Box as their address. A friend of mine did a photo shoot for them for a movie that she was told was weeks away from Production. That was about 6 months ago.

Had an Experience with T Minus Productions?

Comments

There's a lot of these fake companies in Los Angeles. Be warned and double-check all their references but I guess this report doesn't make sense. If they are a film company, why would they be doing a photo shoot anyways?

It is a shame Rip-Off Report does not investigate these blog posts to evaluate legitimacy.

T Minus Productions started as as a production company that designed and

produced action sequences for TV, Film, Commercial and Music Videos. We

later moved in developing and producing feature length films. Our first

film was distributed by HBO films. We are currently developing

projects, seeking independent equity financing, and taking meetings with larger production companies, studios and talent agencies.

T Minus Productions LLC was formed in 2001 and registered in the state of

California. In the past, T Minus Production had offices in Santa Monica and Studio City and is currently looking for space once

production of an upcoming film starts.

As for the photo shoot referred to in the anonymous blog - We had an

established casting director cast a wide net, review hundreds of

submissions and pick 7 to shoot for publicity and promotion purposes.

I have spoken to all the models and none of them had a bad experience with T Minus Productions during or after the

shoot. The shoot had two locations, a condo and a well-known MMA icon's gym. At no time

did T minus's crew or talent ever feel that they were in an unprofessional

environment. In fact, it was quite the opposite. I received many calls from the models thanking us for a wonderful time and

the beautiful...

We have reason to believe that this post is not from a friend of a model, as it states. Much of the info is not consistent with the information shared with models or remotely accurate

TJ White

CEO

T Minus Productions LLC

#203481

Amen sister.The same thing has happened to me.

Modeling is a crazy business. Always do your research before you go to an audition. Look up the company online and see if their is any dirt on them. T-Minus sounds awful and untrustworthy.

God will seek vengence for you.Remember what comes around goes around :)

Thanks for the info!